Come dine with me

Come dine with me

Sunday 17 April 2011

Getting ready...

So the day before my 'come dine with me' and I have been extremely busy. I started by making the amazing white chocolate cheesecake. Luckily, after much bashing with a rolling pin I managed to break the biscuits up to make the base. I must confess (on my first attempt) that I didn't seal the bag properly and some pesky biscuits escaped.
I then broke up all of the white chocolate into small pieces.
I then had a potential disaster....I blame the cookery book! I seemed to have way too much mix for the cheesecake. It said it would serve 8 people, more like 180. The Coles family will be eating cheesecake for weeks.
This was then placed in the oven.
I will post a picture of the finished cheesecake tomorrow.

Whilst still full of energy, I made the macaroons. I was going to make strawberry ones, but discovered we had no red food colouring. Therefore, I made lemon ones instead.


Quite a productive afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment