Come dine with me

Come dine with me

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Can cook....but wont!

After many hours of hard work, the stage (or should I say dining room table) was set to stage my 'Come dine with me'.
I didn't realise there were so many different ways to fold a napkin...luckily my days as a waitress came in handy.
As the dinner guest started to arrive, it was time to serve up the canapes and cocktails.

I only remembered to take the photo after the majority had been eaten.
It was then time for the starter which could have gone disastrously wrong. I was very lucky!
However I have just realised I didnt take any photos....grrrrrr.
There was certainly clean plates all round.
Now time for my lasagne and homemade bread.


This was all accompanied with a side salad. I must confess I did burn my hand when removing the bread from the oven. (ouch!!)
After much delightful conversation, it was time for chocolate!!
The overwhelming conclusion was that Nic can indeed cook....but wont!!

No comments:

Post a Comment